I’m Annelise, I am currently serving a mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Chiclayo, Peru. If you don’t know all that much about Mormon Missions i’ll give ya a little run down:
- Girls (sisters) serve for 18 months ( and Elders- 24)
- We attend the MTC (Missionary Training Center) before we go out on the streets to preach, so we can learn the language and how to teach people.
- We give up school, dating, media, jobs and other opportunities to voluntarily serve.
- We are given a call of where are we are assigned to serve after we submit papers (it takes a while).
- We love Jesus Christ and believe that this gospel can bring greater happiness into peoples lives.
- We love to talk to people who don’t know about us.
If ya already knew all that then you probably know the rest, so just skip this and go write me!
But if you must know more about me then here it is:
-I love to bake, cook, make ice-cream (that should be a separate category, don’t you think?)
– I love to play board games with my family and friends
– I’m a big list maker, its essential for me to accomplish anything, basically…
– I’m terrible with grammar and spelling (no judging!)
-I like to travel, take road trips, and plan events.
-I am a college student who has no clue what to major in.
– And I love making beautiful things
That’s me in a nutshell, I’m pretty simple.